segunda-feira, 7 de janeiro de 2013

How to help me.

This blog is my own personal space to write reviews from culture in general, among other things that interest me. But in order to write I gotta have an access to a lot of things - a computer, firstly, an internet connection, electricity, an access to material, etc. 

So, if you may feel that my texts are doing you good, and that you enjoy them particularly, in that case, some of you may think about contributing with my efforts to keep this blog afloat. 

That´s mainly why there are some ads around, for now. If you want to buy something from such ads, all you have to do is click on them, and I´ll be given some percentage (a small one) of the purchase. That´s how they work. So, if you want to help, all you have to do is just keep buying what you already buy, but try getting them through my website´s link, so I can receive some small fee for the trade. 

That´s it. 

If someday, the things get better around here, I´ll remove the ads and keep it ad free, but for now, this is how it´s going to work. 

Unfortunately, I wasn´t born rich, so I have to try and earn my share. =)

Many cheers and have fun while on the blog. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...